Monday, June 30, 2008

Week 1 Design Challenge

I have done my first challenge!!!
It has taken me all day! My desk was SO disgusting! I think when we moved into the flat i just threw everything in it and haven't cleaned or tidied it since!
So i bought lots of nice wrapping paper, and papered all the back walls - i think it looks really cool. I bought some retro cups from TKmaxx for £3 and used them to hold pens and pencils. Also i bought some cheap folders and covered them with paper too. I wanted to do more covered folders, but the paper i had lefty wasn't so nice so i am going to wait to buy some more paper in brighton. I think i will keep adding to this project!
Before;
It was SO bad! Its been like this for 2 years!!















After;




































































No comments: