Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Offerings

Merry Christmas!
Here are two little angels I have made for my tree out of fimo.
The plan was to make lots of these for gifts for family and friends but it took me an hour to make each one and I ran out of time, as usual!
I'm really enjoying my current fimo obssession, the thing I have found most challenging with these angels is keeping the lighter colours from getting mucky, I have to scrub my hands and the surface each time I change the colour I am working with! I need to buy some baby wipes as I have read they do the trick.



I had made lots of arms and legs and heads with the plan to make lots of angels, however I soon became bored and decided to see what I could do with these parts. This little angel was the result, I really like her but unfortunatly her little feet got a bit over cooked in the oven! I may try something like this again, with more realistic proportions as this little one has huge hands and feet and very long arms!



Here she is again, nestled on a branch on our tree.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Oh Meg they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I absolutly love them.